Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Recycling knowledge is innovative too

One of my main online activities is selling other peoples products. In order to find clients, I (a.o.) use Google Adwords. I consider Google Adwords to be a great and very affordable way to find very targeted and interested traffic. Lots of people are making a little money this way.

I started doing this in september 2003 and in time I've grown to be a substantial Google advertiser (I can *call* them in stead of having to mail them for support).

I was doing fine, until I recently found a way to literally DOUBLE my profits in two months time... and my profits haven't dropped since.

All it took was applying some "recycled knowledge", by using some "old" engineering techniques to scientifically test and optimize my Adwords campaigns!

These testing techniques are really old... but the idea to use them within Adwords campaigns, THAT's cool!

That's recycling knowledge... and it can be *very* innovative!